Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny but Weird

Today I just call to my best friend Hak Seng due to the car accident he posted on facebook. So funny to me, he got drunk and the car wheel explode to he crash the motorbike and the trees.

The accident cause him around $2000, I felt so terrible for the people who rode the motorbike since they're both got into a heavy accident. :( so sad..

I think I was worried about was my little brother was in the car too.

I really hate when he is young and wanted to become like me.

Now let's talk about me!!! :D

I felt so good now, the fever and flu has gone away. :D

However, my voice hasn't back to normal yet.

I sing like a dying horse now, especially when I sing Adele song hahaha

Right now I am with Pla, smoking and gossiping around ahhah so fun..

Need to find a partner now so fucking boring and lonely... Maybe study too much

Oh another thing, Good night!

22/01/2011 9.23 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment