Thursday, January 6, 2011

SOS (Someone helps me)

On the 5th was so awesome. I could possibly consider it as my lucky day ever. You won't believe what was happen on the 5th. Having fun, cheering, smiling and everything before I left to Singapore.

On the 4th, I got so drunk and get hi hahaha... My cousins from Newzealand were a very good drinker.. They didn't get drunk.. What a KIWI! I'm gonna miss them so much.. Panyia and Kompheak... My brother's friend Malin was super drunk on at night. I have to carry him home hahaha......

On the 6th, I mean yesterday woke up around 10 A.M in the morning feel so dizzy... I go to the college to pay my school fee and it's end up they asked me to do the blood testing for HIV. What the fuck! I am so afraid of it...

Anyway I went to the Kon Im Pagoda to pray and get the lucky paper hahaa nice days!

Talking all night with my dearest friend P Pla is awesome, soon I will go to sleep..

Night!

07/01/2011 2.03am

No comments:

Post a Comment