Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fuck the night!

Can't believe I slept till 11.30 pm this night!

I could I possibly sleep back when I woke up at this time.

What a fuck night, now I am drinking alone waiting for the day to go to Singapore.

So fucking tired of this boring life. Now I should fine something to do to forget this fucking boring life.

My life is so damn shit now, drinking and smoking every nights.. What a waste!!!!

Drunk now, Don't know what to do!!!

Should become totally gay now, straight life isn't fun anymore..

Girl is so boring, yet guy is so fun...

Finding a boyfriend instead of girlfriend is what I suppose to do..

Fucking drunk now, saying what I never meant to say...

One bottle alone make me drunk, what a white wine...

Leaving Cambodia soon, leave this stresslife....

Gonna love being alone....

Fucking this night, so stupid.... What always thinking about SK when Sk never ever think about me..

Now should forget Sk and find someone to replace... hahaha

Could anybody gives me a call now, I am fucking boring...

Fucking drunk alone isn't fun now.......... What should I do now???

Ha, back to sleep maybe ,,,,,,,,,,,

Kuch! I miss you too honey!!!

03/01/2010 ha....P.S Happy birthday Boy Boy ( My nephew hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment