Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick and Fun

Recently, I have been so sick. Sometimes I could even speak or open my eyes.

I have never been this kind of sick for a very long time.

Cough, Fever, Cold, etc come in a package and sometimes I felt like I was almost dead.

Even I wake up every morning. I always feel try to tell myself that today is a good day and positive.

It's so funny, today I met up with my old friend Frances and she's been looking at my blog at the time.

She told me to update is often hahaha so funny but I really love her.

She was asking me who is SK and she was shocked when I told her.

Recently I have made alot of friends in my class, so sad not many smoker at this term and the class is so small.

There is alot of assignment, group report and tons of thing that I need to do after chinese new year. feel so shit hehehe

Don't know what to say now haha... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment