Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wanna know !!! Read

It's been a greatest and abit weird Chinese New Year of all time.

During a week in Cambodia. I have done something that I thought I could and would never have a courage to do!

On the 29th Jan 2011. It's one of the biggest fight I ever had with mom.

You know it's all about the arrangement married stuff. Come on it's 2011 and yet arrange married!

What the hell!

Yeah I told her that I don't wanna get married and something coming out of my mouth that I would never ever thought that I have a courage to say it!

My mom and I don't even talk for a day after I am coming out to her. Oh dear, I was really afraid of her eyes by then!

On the 30th! It was at srey oun ( my relative) wedding my mom barely talked to me and I was like oh I'm so dead to her.

But back then my half brother (Heng) talked to my mom about my personal life and help me to persuade my mom about my choice.

At least I got a brother who is supportive about it. Oh yeah great great brother...

At wedding my mom was so upset but at least i could see her smile by then...

After awhile we talked like nothing had happens but sometimes we talked like it happened.

My brother told me to give her sometimes to understand and yeah I did!!


Now Back To Bar Story!

During my stay in Cambodia I help out my aunt (Em) and my sister (Mao) to set up her bar!

Designing, Fixing, Managing and more!

I also taught them the service management and more!

One word from my aunt that make me so happy and suprise! You wanna what?

She told me that " Chhin, I told you are chilish and playful. But you have got a great knowledge deep inside of you and you should not hide from anybody". I was so amaze with her compliment. What a wonderful aunt!

Back to Love Story

Once again I went to Sk shop to bought the clothes but it was not my intention. It's just th excuse to meet up with SK.

Sk was not at the shop but Sk called me to meet up at the gloria jean!

I was so happy to get the invitation!

I have found out long a long and now SK is in the relationship with friend!

Yeah, Honestly I am so jealous of him but on the otherside I am happy to see Sk's Happy.

I am happy with all SK's decision.

Someone asked me do I still love SK? My answer is Yes but in the different way now cus I already accept the truth we are not meant to be.

Sometimes I think SK deserve more than a Pass, probably Distinction but I am still happy with Sk's Choice.

Look on the bright I failed in the love life but I gained one friend or probably best friend.

Oh no not one but two ! Kuy as well... Kuy is such a great friend, He might be my future best friend too.... Good Man!

Oh no forgot about Panda! I made alot of friends actually. This is the lesson of life and you might face something you could not expected it but sometimes you have to accept it!

There is something I learnt during Chinese New Year..

1. The value of life! Parents will always love you no matter who you are or what you've done so show some respect to them.

2. Never loose the opportunity to give a sunshine to a day of a person who need a sunlight! Sometimes you migth not know but your words don't cost you anything but sometimes words could encourage people to learn to do stuff that they dream too.

3. Accept it! Accept what wasn't meant to be and be happy with that. When you love one so much you are happy when you see them happy!

What a wonderful world! They always the negative and positive side of the story so don't be upset and smile cus it happens!

Be strong Chhin! This is just the beginning life.. Soon the right one will come !!! Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment