Monday, February 7, 2011

Love!

What is love?

There will be a ton of explaination for it but there is only one real meaning which you never understand if you never had it!

I'm kinda of feeling sick sometimes, I have been dating and having sweetheart like uncountable.

Not to mention! Forgot how many people I have had sex with... Ruuuuude but it's real!

However, I have never willing to sacrifice or give them what they need. But one!

One person in my world life that I was crying for and I have been hiding from everyone that I know. Not even my best friends or else.... but I could never hide my feeling from myself.

It's been ages. Let's me call it my first love... The one that I loved the most in my whole life and yet the one who hit me down to the floor of hell... Let's call that person SV!

It was back at high school. Which I would never thought that I was that deeply crazy about.

Started from friend to best friend, from best friend to god sibling and then head over heel!

I learnt so much from that.. Just so you know first love it's hard to forget but honestly once you fall, you fall for your whole life.

Since now no one could ever replace SV. Hundreds of people pass by but yet I could not replace and yet I was hoping somedays we'll meet again if possible. But it will never!

Of course! I don't want you to read my boring sweet love between me and SV but just so you know it's really hard to replace that's why I never commit a good relationship with anyone since my heart sucks with SV!

Just wanna let you know today that I will move on. I will always love SV no matter what but I have to accept that there is no possible chance that we could be together. SO I MOVE ON NOW!

FYI: Love sometimes not only make you blind but also deaf. Sometimes you do what you could never possibly think you could do.. I mean crazy stuff... This is the lesson of life and accept the truth. If one door is close, find the other door that lead you to the perfect road...

P.S I know this story is boring! Promise it'll be interesting next :D Night

No comments:

Post a Comment