Sunday, February 13, 2011

Interesting Story ( should read )

Universe Called

Sometimes I would never imagine why people say universe called.

Today I understand very well why?

I woke up in the afternoon and certainly Pla ( My housemate ) called me to go shopping with her.

I rejected at first but then I said yes.

You might not know that the Yes word could change my future.

I have been shopping with Pla in Takasimaya, Singapore of course.

I got 1 pairs of Tiger shoes and 3 shirts from Top Man.

Then I signed up for the Gym to build up my body with unexpected mind.

It's called the universe called. Everyone should ask the universe to decide your life for you.

I always thought of joining the gym, but i'm so lazy and tired to go there.

Today the universe called me and tell me to join the gym because I had a promise with someone that I have to be handsome to get that person.

I failed for loving that person but that person makes me one to live again in the better Chhin.

Not to mention, I have also planning to wear braces again.

Thanks to SK for rejecting me last time. Without Sk I don't have any courage to do this.

Last time, I am not good enough to love SK. I'm doing this for SK, but for someone next and willing to accept me as who I am.

Handsome is just the first impression but I really want to have a really good first impression which no one will forget.

I am tired of chasing someone. Maybe it's time for someone to chase me back...

So show off rigth yeah .... but it's good sometimes....

Never look ugly, good looking is one part that maintaince you love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment