Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Day oh no Wonderful Day

What an awesome day! I got a call from Oaks Hotels & Resorts this morning that I got a job. I was wonderful to hear the voice that your application was successful and yet the school just sent me back my overpaid money also. I should call it a wonderful day haha so awesome. Now I'm still staying at home smiling and thinking what will I face next in my first employment in Sydney. Haha Now I'm staying at home waiting for my best friend finising her mid-term exam so we could hang out together tonight. I'm no longer a job hunter but a employer now. However, still yet someone who always talk and chat with me before exams day. I wish that person could come here and be with me but everything happens for reason and now I guess we are like siling now haha. After finishing hunting a job, I think now it's time to hunt a lover now since I haven't been having *** for almost 2 months haha funny but it's true...Good day my blog ...

1 comment: